CSA_Senior Engineer (230)
|Location:||St. Louis, MO|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Department:||Civil / Structural / Architectural|
|Description:||Our clients are expanding plant capacity and adding infrastructure. This work will involve building retrofits, major piperacks, deep foundation design and water retaining structures. This engineer will be working on a project team with other engineering disciplines toward a successful project. |
Lead engineer performing civil and structural work for a variety of clients in refining, chemical, power and food industries. Will direct all design activity and drawing and document preparation.
|Duties:||- Organize and manage C/S portions of large multidiscipline projects. Manage junior level engineers and Cad designers|
- Perform as a senior professional in a lead capacity in planning, preparing and supervising development of detailed design and specifications for major and complex structures, systems and equipment.
- Participate in project planning and preparation of budgets and estimates.
- Participate in economic feasibility and operating studies, conduct bid analysis and recommend bid awards on major project proposals.
- May serve a discipline in a technical capacity to provide solutions to complex engineering problems.
- Work with client engineers to develop design compatible with client requirements.
- Coordinate within their department and with the project group regarding the job(s) they are supervising.
|Qualifications:||Knowledge of Staad, Enercalc and related analysis software. Versed in IBC / ASCE 7 Years of |
Experience: 10+ years
Education: Min BS in Civil / Structural Engineering from an accredited University
Certifications / Licenses: Missouri PE (minimum) , SE in Illinois desireable
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.